Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

When in Doubt Remember...God is Already There

We're in a very busy season here on the ranch. Lots of outdoor work, guests coming and going, not to mention caring for the chickens, the llama and the sheep. Doesn't leave much time for extras...like blogging. Hopefully I'll get back here soon with some unbelievably inspiring words. ;) In the meantime, this song by Casting Crowns really speaks to me, so I'll share it with you. No matter what is going on in my life, no matter where life takes me...God is already there. I love that! Love that God knows my past, present and future. That He has things well under control. Just this morning my Bible reading took me to Psalm 11. Verses 3 & 4 remind us that:

"The LORD is in his holy temple;
the LORD is on his heavenly throne."

Those words give me a big ol' dose of peace knowing that my heavenly Father has things under control. You? I hope the words of this song encourage you today, especially those who may be feeling lost, forgotten, overwhelmed, or simply unsure of whether or not God is really there.

Trust me when I say...He is!

Have a great day!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Prayer Shout-Out countries are:
USA, United Arab Emirates, Lithuania, China, Germany, Ukraine, Canada, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Israel, Ukraine, Singapore

No comments: