Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Christmas Greeting from the Ranch

Dear Family, Friends, and all those in between,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's hard to believe this will be our third Christmas here on the ranch! It's been a wild and crazy adventure, for sure, but we are truly enjoying ourselves. Suffice it to say, we know we are abundantly blessed by our loving Father in heaven. To live and work in this beautiful place...to have everything we need and a lot of what we want...to enjoy watching our handsome sons grow into amazing young men...to be loved by family and friends...and most importantly, to know Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior...we are truly and marvelously blessed! Our prayer for you in the coming year is that you too will know Immanuel -- God with us (Matthew 1:23) -- and feel his power and love moving in and through your life each and every day. May you and yours experience the JOY of CHRISTmas all year long!

Here's a little holiday humor from the ranch. Enjoy!

      ~Michelle

(To the tune of TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS)

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me....



...ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast. 


On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



...TWO wily coyotes and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast. 

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me....





...THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes, and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast. 







On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...





...FOUR stinky skunks, THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes , and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast.


On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



 ...FIVE feral hogs! FOUR stinky skunks, THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes, and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast. 



On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



...SIX spitting llamas, FIVE feral hogs! FOUR stinky skunks, THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes, and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast.











On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


...SEVEN clucking chickens, SIX spitting llamas, FIVE feral hogs! FOUR stinky skunks, THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes, and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast. 


On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...




...EIGHT rattling rattlers, SEVEN clucking chickens, SIX spitting llamas, FIVE feral hogs! FOUR stinky skunks, THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes, and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast. 


On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...




...NINE gobbling gobblers (at the window), EIGHT rattling rattlers, SEVEN clucking chickens, SIX spitting llamas, FIVE feral hogs! FOUR stinky skunks, THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes, and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast. 


On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



...TEN jumping deer, NINE gobbling gobblers, EIGHT rattling rattlers, SEVEN clucking chickens, SIX spitting llamas, FIVE feral hogs! FOUR stinky skunks, THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes, and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast. 


On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...






...ELEVEN rascally raccoons, TEN jumping deer, NINE gobbling gobblers, EIGHT rattling rattlers, SEVEN clucking chickens, SIX spitting llamas, FIVE feral hogs! FOUR stinky skunks, THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes, and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast. 


On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...




...TWELVE (actually 23) black belly sheep, ELEVEN rascally raccoons, TEN jumping deer, NINE gobbling gobblers, EIGHT rattling rattlers, SEVEN clucking chickens, SIX spitting llamas, FIVE feral hogs! FOUR stinky skunks, THREE prickly porcupines, TWO wily coyotes, and ONE sweet old Dachshund who used to run fast!!!!!!!!



Merry Christmas from the Ranch!

1 comment:

Teri said...

I LOVE IT!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. Love you lots! Teri Lane