Saturday, September 17, 2011

Do You Ever Ask the Question: "Why, God?"

This video has a powerful...powerful!...message on trusting God! If you are constantly asking God "Why?"---Why do bad things happen to good people? Why does He allow terrible things like earthquakes, tornadoes, wildfires? Why do people get cancer?---and on and on, then this video of Joyce Meyer speaking on "Trusting God When You Don't Understand" is a must-watch! It's a little long--19 minutes--but it's truly a message of hope and faith. Some of the highlights I found encouraging are:

"Let God BE God!"
"Don't make God 'little'" by trying to understand everything.
"The Israelites took 40 years to make an 11-day journey. They were asking the wrong question--"Why, God?" 
"Trade your questions for trust!"


Like most of you, there have been times when I've asked God "WHY?" But the older I get, and the more spiritually mature I grow, I've come to understand that I don't have to have all the answers. I don't have to know why. It's rather arrogant of us to expect God to explain himself to us, to be perfectly honest.

He is GOD!

Trust Him!! 

Watch the video. Be encouraged!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Prayer Shout-Out countries are:
USA, France, Canada, Latvia, Philippines, South Africa, Russia, Kuwait, Switzerland, Brazil, Slovakia

No comments: