Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for:
- My Savior, Jesus Christ, who gives me everything else on my list.
- My dear parents who loved me unconditionally.
- My Christian heritage, passed down through generations.
- My wonderful, hardworking, funny husband who has put up with me for nearly 26 years! (Longer if you count dating & engagement!)
- My precious sons who make me laugh and taught me more about love than anyone ever could.
- My sister, Kim, and brothers Mark and Gregg, who fill my childhood memories.
- My brother, Steve, and sister-in-law, Chrys, for their selfless sacrifices over the past nine years while taking care of my Dad and Mom.
- My wonderful in-laws. Even a few outlaws.
- My sweet nieces and nephews.
- My friends. You know who you are.
- My Bible! How I cherish that book!
- My church, our pastor and all who make Celebration Church an amazing place to worship.
- Our home sweet home. (Dorothy was absolutely right.) And for our new temp home while we wait for our caretakers house to be built.
- Air conditioning! Living in Texas one must always give thanks for a/c!
- Our jobs -- previous and especially our NEW job as Estate Caretakers.
- Our vehicles, old and tired but still running.
- An abundance of food.
- Clean, clear water from every faucet in my house.
- Living in America with all the privileges and blessings that come with it, despite my sincere aggravation with our government officials.
- The Texas hill country. So beautiful!
- Mountains. Snow. Autumn leaves, especially the golden aspens I miss so very much.
- Good books, most especially those written by friends!
- Our sweet 13-year-old Dachshund, Copper. Bad breath and all.
- Lastly, I'm thankful for the life God has given me and the desire to share His amazing love with you!
This week's Prayer Shout-Out Countries are:
USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Canada, Poland, Ukraine, China, Norway, Spain