Monday, April 23, 2012

Yahweh, Yahweh, We Love to Shout Your Name!

Okay, I have a confession. While driving in my car, all alone, I sing. I mean...I sing! Loud! Sometimes the radio isn't even on. ;)

But other times a favorite praise and worship song will come on one of my two favorite Christian music stations and that's when I belt it out! I'm sure the folks in the cars next to me wonder about the crazy lady in the little black car waving her hands in the air...

What can I say. I love to sing!

This song in particular is one of my all-time-favorites! To sing the name "Yahweh" ignites something very emotional deep inside me. A love that is born of gratefulness, I think. To understand that the Lord of all the earth and of heaven -- Yahweh -- knows me and loves me is amazing! So, yes, I will unashamedly shout His name! I will sing praises with hands lifted high! Even in the car! (Okay, I'll keep one on the steering wheel.)

Here is "AT YOUR NAME" by Phil Wickman!

ENJOY!!!




No comments: