Saturday, March 9, 2019

It's The Planter's Daughter's 2nd birthday! Enter to win an eBook copy!


UPDATE: Congratulations to Connie Porter, winner of the free eBook copy of The Planter's Daughter!! Connie, I sent the book to you via Amazon email. I hope you enjoy it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy 2nd Birthday to my historical romance novel The Planter's Daughter! I can't believe it's been two years since it released out into the world. I'm so grateful for all the readers who've fallen in love with Adella and Seth's story. You've cheered for them as well as the slaves as they all seek Freedom.

To celebrate the 2nd birthday of my book-baby, I'm giving away an eBook copy of it! To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment on THIS post. I will only draw names of those who leave a comment HERE!

Thank you again, Readers, for all your lovely 5-star reviews, wonderful comments, and enthusiasm for the the second book in the series, The Widow of Rose Hill.

I'll draw a winner at the end of March and post the name here on the blog and on social media! If it's YOU, I'll need you to contact me and provide an email address.

Good luck!

~Michelle

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win an ebook copy of your book. Have a blessed day.

Unknown said...

My comment is showing up as unknown although when I am typing the comment it shows me my email address. In case you don't see it I will sign this comment off with my name. Blessing.

Karie Beauchamp

Connie Porter Saunders said...

Congratulations for this 2nd book birthday. I would love to read it.
Blessings!
Connie
cps1950(at)gmail(dot)com

Victoria D said...

Happy 2nd Book Birthday!!!

DolphinBaby1369 said...

Thank you for this opportunity :)

Jan Tomalis said...

Thanks for this wonderful chance! This sounds like a very good story!

Barb D said...

thanks 4 an opportunity 2 win!

Debby said...

Congrats on two years. That must be a great feeling.
debby236 at hotmail dot com

Michelle Shocklee said...

Congratulations Connie Porter! You're the winner of the eBook copy of The Planter's Daughter! I sent you the book via Amazon email. I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you, everyone, for celebrating my book-baby's birthday!

Blessings to you all!
~Michelle