Saturday, November 15, 2008

A world gone mad....

OK. This post is gonna be more like a venting. I'm completely disgusted. About what?

The Pregnant Man.

My hubby and I watched Barbara Walters' interview last night with the Pregnant Man. I'd heard about "him" several months ago, but never really paid attention to the details. I figured it was something like Arnold Schwartzanegger's character in the movie about a pregnant man.

Wrong.

The "man" in question here is not a man at all!! I had no idea they were talking about a woman who'd decided to "become" a man. GOOD GRIEF!!! The Pregnant Man is not a man. It's a woman who wants to be a man and has gone to extremes to try to make this happen.

Folks, NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY can change a man into a woman or vice versa. NO AMOUNT!! I don't care if "he" had his breasts removed. I don't care if "he" injects "himself" with testosterone and grows a beard. I don't care WHAT science and medicine can change on the inside or the outside.

NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY CAN MAKE A MAN INTO A WOMAN OR A WOMAN INTO A MAN!!!!! GOD is the Creator of Man. HE makes them male and female!! (Gen. 1:27)

The very fact that this "man" kept "his" reproductive organs is PROOF that "he" is not a man!!!! So quit calling "him" a "he"!!! "He" is a she AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!

I honestly don't know what the world is coming to. Modern science allows for a lot of things that are just plain wrong!

God help us. Truly.

No comments: