Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trust is so important.....

Trust.

What does that word mean to you?

To me, it means I know that someone will always be honest with me. I don't have to carry any doubts about them or wonder if they're telling me the truth.

I recently heard a story of broken trust that is unreal. The person my friend trusted turns out to have told lie after lie after lie. To trust this person again will be nearly impossible for my friend.

As the mother of teenagers, I've stressed to the boys how VITAL it is that I can trust them. I've warned them that the first time I catch them in a lie, my trust will be gone. I know from experience how difficult it is to get that trust back. I'm not sure if you can ever get it back 100%.

Trust.

Make sure you live your life as one who is trustworthy.

No comments: