Monday, June 27, 2011

"My Heart Will Sing No Other Name...JESUS!"

This video of Hillsong Live performing "Forever Reign" goes perfectly with my blog post from yesterday. There is no other name--no other One--worthy of our praise! Only Jesus!

Why??

Because there is power in the name of Jesus!

"Where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20

"And I will do whatever you ask for in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." John 14:13-14

"And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Acts 2:21

"Therefore God exhalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11

Listen, enjoy, BELIEVE!



My heart will sing no other name...

Jesus!!!!

No comments: