Wednesday, February 1, 2017

29 Days Until THE PLANTER'S DAUGHTER Releases!




Yes, folks, we are closing in on the release of my debut novel,The Planter's Daughter! Just 29 more days and TPD will wing its way out into the world. I know this sounds silly, but it's a bit like raising a child and watching them grow up and fly the nest. My hope is TPD will have a wonderful, blessed life away from the sheltered confines of my computer. I'll blog more about the release in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

BUT ... if you aren't good at waiting, I have good news! You can PRE-ORDER my book on Amazon here! Either in book form or the Kindle version. They will be shipped and/or delivered to your computer on March 3, 2017.

One other tidbit of good news to share: I've recently signed a contract with Barbour Publishing for a novella to be included in the MAIL-ORDER BRIDES COLLECTION, release in January 2018! I am super excited!

I'll leave you with a verse that truly speaks to me as I begin my career as a published novelist. It's from Ephesians 2:10:

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

Isn't it wonderful to know God planned in advance the work He wanted you and me to get done while we are on this earth? He has a plan AND a timetable. I find that very comforting!

~Michelle


No comments: