Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Time to be Thankful...

Like every other year of my life, I have SO MUCH to be thankful for! If I look back all the way to the very beginning, I would start with the fact that God blessed me with parents who loved the Lord. They weren't perfect parents--there is no such thing--but they did their very best to teach me about Jesus from the get-go. That in itself is THE most important blessing I will ever receive: The Gift of Salvation from my Lord and Savior.

Some people might say, "Michelle, your husband lost his job. How can you say you're thankful this year?"

I'll come right back and tell them God will provide. He always has and He always will. We're believing that God has a plan in removing Brian from Golfsmith. And quite frankly, I'm GLAD he doesn't work for that company anymore. They wanted him to do things that are unethical, which is part of the reason they fired him. God is my Abba Father--my Daddy--and He's got this whole thing under control. My job is simply to trust Him.

I hope you will count the many, many blessings you have this year and be thankful for each and every one. That's what I plan to do!

No comments: